Monday 13 July 2020

KELAS XI


july 22 th 2020

Hello everyone..
on this occasion, allow me to make an introduction about me.
my name’s Ernawati, you can call me bu Erna. this class i am an english teacher
I was born on August 15 th 199..., I live in Sarwodadi village,
 I think one of you or you had known with me...


Below Contens For Vacational School Student Grade XI Semester 1
( materi untuk siswa SMK kelas XI semester 1 )
  1. ·       Opinion
  2. ·       Message
  3. ·       Letter Of Invitation
  4. ·       Personal Letter
  5. ·       Procedure Text

Contens For Vacational School Student Grade XII Semester 1
( materi untuk siswa SMK kelas XII semester 1 )
  1. Cause And Effect
  2. Report Text
  3. Offering Service Or Help
  4. Application Letter
  5. Job Interview 
                                                                                    *****

july 29 th 2020

OPINION

 

 

‘Asking for Opinion’

(kalimat untuk meminta pendapat )

  • How is your opinion? (bagaimana pendapatmu?)
  • How about this? (bagaimana dengan ini?)
  • What do you think about…? (bagaimana pendapatmu?)
  • what do you think of…? (bagaimana pendapatmu?)
  • what is your opinion? (apa pendapat mu?)
  • hoiw do you like? (bagaimana menurutmu?)
  • How do you think of my idea? (bagaimana menurutmu pendapatku)
  • how do you feel? (apa yang kamu rasakan?)
  • How do you think? (apa yang kamu pikirkan?)
  • Please give me your opinion? (tolong berikan aku pendapatmu?)
  • What is your comment? (apa komentar mu?)
  • Give me your comment? (beri aku komentarmu?)
  • Do you have opinion of…? (kamu punya pendapat tentang…?)
  • what is your idea? (apa pendapatmu?)
  • do you have any idea? (kamu punya ide?)
  • How about…? (bagaimana tentang…?)
  • Do you like that? (kamu menyukainya?)
  • Do you think is it good? (apakah kamu berfikir ini bagus?)

 

Macam-Macam ‘Giving opinion’ dalam Bahasa Inggris

  • In my opinion ( pendapatku)
  • I personally believe (saya yakin)
  • I think that (aku berfikir bahwa)
  • I tend to think that (Aku berpikir bahwa)
  • In my view (menurutku)
  • To my mind (menurutku)

 

 Contoh Dialog dalam Bahasa Inggris

 

(In Mall)

 

Dian : Ratna, do you see that shoes? (Ratna apakah kamu melihat sepatu itu?)

Ratna : where is Dian? (Dimana Dian?)

Dian : Look the red one! (lihat yang warna merah)

Ratna : wow! it is so good (wow! sangat bagus)

Dian : what do you think if I use it? (bagaimana menurutmu jika aku menggunakan nya?)

Ratna : I think it is suitable with you and your appearance (aku rasa ini cocok untuk mu dan penampilan mu)

Dian : I think so, well I will buy (aku rasa begitu, baiklah aku mau beli)

 

August 5 th 2020

Agree Dan Disagree

Dalam bahasa inggris untuk mengungkapkan ekspresi setuju dan tidak setuju biasanya menggunakan ( Agree dan Disagree ) apakah kalian tahu pengertian lengkap dari agree dan disagree ? dan apakah kalian pernah mengungkapkan ekspresi dari agree dan disagree ?

Pengertian Agree

Agree mempunyai arti “ Setuju “  ,

Contoh ungkapan agree

  • Precisely ..
  • Exactly ,you are right ..
  • You are perfectly right ..
  • Absolutely , he is right ..
  • I am with you ..
  • No doubt about it ..
  • I could agree with you more ..
  • I supopose so..
  • I agree but ..
  • I agree..
  • Tell me about it..
  • You might be right ..

 

Pengertian Disagree

Di dalam bahasa inggris disagree mempunyai arti “ Tidak Setuju “ ,

Contoh ungkapan disagreement :

  • I am Sorry, that’s impossible..
  • Absolutely, no way ! ..
  • No way! ..
  • Of course not ..
  • I think you are wrong ..
  • I am totally disagree ..
  • I agree , but not sure..
  • I agree , but..
  • I don’t really agree with you..
  • I know that’s , but..
  • I am not sure about it..
  • I don’t think so..

 

Read the dialog below. Then, answer the following questions

Dodi      : Guys, I need your attention, Now, we are going to discuss about our class vacations. So, who come up with the first ideas?

Roni    : What about seribu islands? It’s one of the nearest islands we can visit.

Dodi    : Is there anyone who disagrees with Roni’s idea?

Roni       : I think we have to think of other different places because we’ve already gone there several times.

Roni    :  Oh, yeah! you’re right. I forgot about that

Riko    : well, I suggest kebun raya Bogor. We’ve never been there

Dina    : I agree with your choice, Riko. I’ve never been there either

Eni         : Neither do I. I’m with you Diana. Seeing great trees and plants might be exciting. Kebun raya Bogor is like agreat jungle in the midle of town.

Sarah     : I’m sorry. I’m afraid I have to disagree with that. It’s rainy season now. As you know, Kebun Raya Bogor is located in Bogor, the city of rain. seeing the intensity of rainfall throughout Indonesia lately. i think we might not be able to explore the whole kebun raya Bogor due to the rain.

Tito        : I think what Sarah said is right. Kebun raya Bogor is not the best place to visit during the heavy rainy season.

Dodi    : Well, any other ideas?

Rio      : How about Bali?

Roni    : No way!, I don’t have enough money to go to Bali

Sarah   : It’s true. it’s really costly to pick Bali as our destination.

Dodi      : okay guys. to save time, let’s just write your ideas on a piece of paper and we will discuss them tomorrow. thank you.

Questions:

1.      What is the subject of the discussion?

2.      Have they decided on their preferred destination?

3.      Find two examples of an agreement in the dialog

4.      Find two examples of a disagreement in the dialog

5.      Does this seem to be a dispute or a friendly discussion?


No comments:

Post a Comment