Wednesday 9 December 2020

soal ujian susulan kelas XII

 

CHOOSE THE BEST ANSWER BY CROSSING A,B,C OR D

 

1.      All the flight to and from China is cancelled .... corona virus

a.     as a result

b.    Because of

c.     Because

d.    In order to

 

2.      .... Mrs.Nurul is not coming today. The students must write the essay

a.     as a result

b.    Because of

c.     Because

d.    In order to

 

3.      The government will share mask for free .... the new virus plague

a.     as a result

b.    due to

c.     therefor

d.    then

 

4.      The match was cancelled ... the rain

A.  because of

B.  because

C.  due to

D.  therefor

 

5.      We were late ... the car broken onthe way

A.  due to

B.  therefor

C.  because of

D.  because

 

6.      Taufik: What do you usually do in your spare time?

Ismail       : ....

A.   I have taken kickboxing class.

B.   I enjoys fixing my old motorbike.

C.   I loved having dinner with my family

D.   I subcribe business magazine and read it.

 

7.      Ami          : What do you do after getting up in the morning?

Bima         : ... .

A.   I am cleaning my room.

B.   I took a shower and got the fresh air.

C.   I wash my face, take wudhu and pray.

D.   I have eaten breakfast and taken a bath.

 

8.      Wendi: What do you do in this present job?

       Wawan: As an architect, ....

    A.   I design the buildings.

    B.   I have sent all documents.

    C.   I am constructing a new building.

    D.   I reconstructed the old buildings.

 

 

9.     The trees ...  important in our environment. They ... oxcygen for us

A.       Are – produce

B.       Is – Produces

C.       Are – produces

D.       Is – Produced

 

10.  The drone ... above the park to ... the video from above

A.       Hovers – take

B.       Hover – took

C.       Fly – takes

D.       Flies - take

 

11.   He ... the fish that he has fished in the lake

A.      Cook

B.       Cooking

C.       Fries

D.      Fry

 

12.  My younger brother ....  get up early at the weekends.

A.    Isn’t

B.     Doesn’t

C.     Don’t

D.    Aren’tBottom of Form

Bottom of Form

 

Arrange the following word into good sentence

13.    His friend   Three write  Mr. Duma  thesis   books  in  their  and

1      2          3         4              5          6          7       8     9      10

 

A.    5  - 10 - 1 - 7 - 4 -3 - 2-8 -9- 6    

B.     5  - 10 - 1 - 2 - 4 -3 -7 -8 -9- 6    

C.     5  - 10 - 1 - 2 - 4 -7 -3 -9- 6- 8   

D.    5  - 10 - 1 - 6 - 4 -3 -7 -8 -9- 2

 

14.    Takes - bus - always - eight - - the - Monday - Jeremy    on - o'clock - morning. 

   1         2          3          4          5           6            7           8         9           10

 

7 3  1 5 2 8 4 9 6 10

 

15.    morning catch  the  sunday  Andi  bus  every  

   1            2       3        4          5       6       7               

3-6- 2- 5- 7- 4- 1

3-6- 2- 5- 1- 7- 4

5-2- 3- 6- 7- 4- 1

4-2- 3- 6- 7- 5- 1                                                        

 

 

 

16.    were the  late down  because we car broke

  1     2     3      4        5        6   7      8

 

A.    6 -1-3- 5- 2- 7- 8- 4

B.     6 -1-3- 5- 7- 2- 8- 4

C.     2 -7-1- 8- 5- 6- 3- 4

D.    2 -7-1- 8- 5- 6- 4- 3

 

17.    Agus         : You look so happy today. May I know why?

       Septi         : .... today at work and I also got a bonus

A.    I was paid

B.     I am Paid

C.     I have been paid

D.    I will be paid

 

18.  Monorail is a type of railway that has a single rail track. Monorails .... for passenger railway transport.

A.    are operated

B.     are looked

C.     are used

D.    have been taken

 

19.  George doesn’t want to clean the room. He doesn’t want to . . . .
A. Ordered
B. Be Ordered
C. Order
D. Ordering
E. Is ordering

 

20.  A: Why can’t I find my script files on this laptop?
B: It already gone because the laptop . . . . yesterday.

A.  Be fixed
B. Fixed
C. Was fixed
D. Are fixed
E. Were fixed

 

No comments:

Post a Comment