Sunday 28 February 2021

ULANGAN MATERI PASSIVE VOICE

 

ULANGAN  PASSIVE VOICE (KELAS XI/SEMESTER GENAP) DAN KUNCI JAWABAN

Pilihlah jawaban yang tepat untuk melengkapi percakapan berikut ini!

1.      1. Abby : I would like to book one VIP room for tomorrow, please!

Bianca : I am so sorry Sir, the rooms . . . until the end of the week.

a. Have already booked fully

b. Has already booked fully

c. Booking it fully

d. Is booked fully

 

2.      2. Ahmad            : Why can’t I find my script files on this laptop?

Bobby : It’s already gone because the laptop . . . . yesterday.

a. Fixed

b. Was fixed

c. Are fixed

d. Were fixed

 

3.      3. Anwar : Why are you so hurry?

Bab      : I have to arrive there on time because I . . . by my fiends there.

a. Waited

b. Am waiting

c. Am waited

d. Waits

 

4.      4.  Andin  : The room is so dark. I think the lamps are broken.

Al        : You are right! The lamps . . . a long time ago.

a. Repaired

b. To be repaired

c. Should have been repaired

d. Would have been repaired

 

5.      5. Abbey : Why does he panic?

Bobby : He is panic because his name . . . by the principal.

a. is called

b. was called

c. are called

d. were called

 

6. 6. The window . . .  since three days ago.

a. Is cleaned

b. Has not been cleaned

c. Have not been cleaned

d. Are cleaned

 

7. 7. The chair is not here anymore. It must have . . .

a. Have been taking away

b. Have taken away

c. Should have been taking away

d. Should have taken away

 

8. 8. Mr. Stevens      : Why can't I find the file on the annual report in the computer?

Ayla                : Because it .... in the hard disk.

a. was not saving

b. not saved

c. did not saved

d. was not saved

 

9.  9. Djalu           : Bambang looks very happy today.

      Rahmat          : Don't you know he ..... to General Manager.

a. has promoted

b. being promoted

c. has to promoted

d. has been promoted

 

number 10 is based on the following dialog: 

A  10. Andy : Where are your shoes?

       Bianca           : My shoes are being washed by my maid.

       Andy             : Where is your sandal?

       Bianca           : My sandal is borrowed by Jack.

       Andy             : Why is your sandal borrowed by Jack?

       Bianca           : Because he lost his sandal.

       My shoes are being washed by my maid.

      the synonym of the underlined word is …

a.       a. Student

b.      b. Headmaster

c.      c. Servant

d.      d. Neighbor

No comments:

Post a Comment