Sunday 18 February 2024

latihan Soal

1. We stopped playing tennis … the rain
a. because of
b. because
c. since
d. as

2.We had to hurry indoors … it was raining
a. because of
b. because
c. since
d. as

3. I am late …. the traffic
a. because
b. because of
c. since
d. as

4. She found the exam easy … she had worked hard during the course
a. because of
b. because
c. due to
d. thanks to

5. All the flights to and from China are canceled, … corona virus.
a. As a result
b. Therefore
c. Because of
d. In order to

6. Sam: My car won’t start.
Ana: ………

     A. May I help you? I know about car.
B. May I help you? I know about construction.
C. May I help you? I know about electricity.
D. May I help you? I know about bicycle.
E. May I help you? I know about house.

 

7. Azhar: What's wrong with your camera, Tom?

Tom: The lense doesn't focus well.

Azhar : ...?

Tom: No, thanks. I can fix it myself.

a. will you bring it to a repairman

b. should I change it

c. do you need some help

d. have you had it repaired

e. would you buy a new one

 

8. Wido: Would you like me to carry these books, sir?

Mr. Sumadi: Sure. Thank you very much.

a. offering to do something

b. asking to do something

c. apologizing for someone's mistake

d. disagreeing with someone's opinion

e. greeting someone

 

9. Ian: You look pale.

Dean: I’ve got a serious headache.

Ian: ....

a. Let me take you to the restaurant.

b. Can you accompany me to the hospital?

c. What about a glass of avocado juice?

d. Would you like fried or steamed chicken?

e. Let me take you to the hospital.

 

10. Liza: Hello, May. Where have you been?

May: Hi, Liz. I just bought few kilograms of apples in the market.

Liz: Do you need some help to carry the apples?

May: ………

The suitable respond to complete the dialogue is ….

a. I will help you

b. I don’t know

c. Good bye

d. Of course, that’s very kind of you

e. Why?

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment